Responsible for managing and engaging with the SEC stakeholders (physical and digital) across different platforms including but not limited to the telephone and other digital platforms in a way that enhances the reputation and positioning of the SEC.
Some Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all frontline enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns.
- Proactively assist in successfully executing events of the SEC (end to end support).
- Prepare and present high level service quality/customer experience reports.
- Generate regular customer insights reports based on key trends, feedback, and insights to inform management decisions and strategies.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately and assisting them in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer phone calls by screening and forwarding any incoming calls and provide basic information when needed.
- Provide appropriate responses to questions and address complaints by referring them to the right offices once they are beyond your capacity.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Receive letters, sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper etc.) and observe professional etiquette.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor cards) etc.
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration- Marketing and Communication, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- Must have completed National Service.
- A minimum of 1 year post work experience customer service delivery in a reputable organisation.
Technical, Managerial & Behavioural Skills Required for The Available Positions:
- Knowledge of trends in the use of digital tools to engage different audiences and enthusiasm to learn more.
- Competent knowledge of all different digital channels (including social media) tools and best practices.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Competent knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines relating to the securities market operations.
- Knowledge and experience in securities market operations.
- Computer literate and IT skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point etc.)
- Excellent writing and report writing skills.
- Excellent planning skills including prioritising of activities.
- Good team player and team building skills.
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect and confidence.
- Good communication – verbal and written skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong ethical and professional skills.
- Able to exercise good discretion and exhibit a high sense of integrity.