To assist in the day to running of the offices of the Director-General and the Deputy Director-Generals and also provide assistance to the Board Secretary.
Some Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the offices of Executive Management
- Organise board papers as per instruction from Board Secretary
- Responsible for the secretariat of Executive Management
- Responsible for keeping the books and records of Executive Management.
- Maintaining the books and records of Executive Management and making them available upon request.
- Providing secretarial advice and services to Executive Management.
- Organizing and distributing messages
- Organizing documents and files
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Scheduling meetings and organising meetings
- Assisting executives with project tasks
- Assisting with the planning of events
- Assisting with the leave processing
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing, and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting guests of Executive Management.
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- Must have completed National Service.
- A minimum of 1 year post relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
Technical, Managerial & Behavioural Skills Required for The Available Positions:
- Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines relating to the securities market operations.
- Knowledge and experience in securities market operations.
- IT skills – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Investigative skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent planning skills including prioritising of activities.
- Excellent organising skills.
- Ability to manage your time and work within timelines.
- Ability to influence colleagues to work towards achieving the department’s objectives.
- Good team player and team building skills.
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect and confidence
- Good communication – verbal and written skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong ethical and professional skills.